Do Click Whenever There's Ads :)

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hiatus



Sorry for the 2 month break. Actually I had lost my mood on blogging for that period. Nothing much actually happened, except for Dec 23. 


Here's where I went. I flew back from Kuala Lumpur to Tawau at November 28, and my life pace had freezed right over here.

I can't really update a lot due to the slow Digi Broadband upstairs in my room, but ever since I changed my house's Streamyx into a WiFi area, I am able to surf the Web faster without fighting for the main laptop here.


What happened in Dec 23 to me was 2 great fellowships during the noon and the night. I spent a good lunch with my schoolmates and my ex-cell members that night in Olive. 


Let the pictures tell the story. (pictures will be uploaded) You can spot the differences of image quality as I used the Nikon D80 and the Sony NEX-5 for the occasions. 


You can see the differences between the 2 cameras - My Nikon D80 and my Sony NEX-5. Obviously the Sony NEX-5 has a better image quality. 

No comments: