Do Click Whenever There's Ads :)

Monday, November 2, 2009

3 Weeks Later....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89


It's been awhile I did not blog a thing about Tawau. In fact, the last time I blogged about my hometown was around 3 months ago. Nostalgic feelings begin to overwhelm me, as I know I'm approaching my new subchapter of my life. Like it or not, there are winds of changes that we have to succumb.


I can't wait to learn more from my uncle if I get back there. Photography became my unleashed inner strength ever since I got the D80. Though 70% of the photos taken are by Minh (lolx), at least I learn one or two elements from him. I don't think I'll keep all of them, I hope we can have one last class photo by the end of this sem.


Things change months by months. People begin to treat me either for the better, or for the worse at the same time. Because of these changes, I felt very insecure. I don't know what will happen next in the future. I'd experienced this a lot of times, where a group of friends (with me in it) treat their members differently over time. Sometimes, they treat A better, suddenly he/she was outshined after a moment, then I heard gossips about everyone else. It may happen to me, and sometimes I felt it happened. 


I tend to be very bounded with the people I'm with. If you're in the same shoes with me, I guess you understand what I mean. 


To those who like to judge me on whoever I am, I would like to give you these words of advice: 


Proverbs 9:12
"If you are wise, your wisdom will reward you; if you are a mocker, you alone will suffer."



I'm sorry to those who got hurt, if you don't think it's you whom I'm saying, you can ignore this, but siapa yang termakan cili, dialah yang terasa pedas (Whoever eats the chilli, he will feel spicy). 


I just want to say that I felt hurt by these changes. Maybe along the way I offended some of you people. I'm here to study for my dreams, not to make enemies. Please forgive me, as I'm not perfect in nature. 


Time to do CCS. You guys should start too :)