Do Click Whenever There's Ads :)

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Judas: Another Publicity Stunt?



How ironic. The song Judas, sang by Lady Gaga, was released into the Internet a week before the Holy Week, the Christian week of Palm Sunday, Maundy Thursday, Good Friday and Easter Sunday. And her "demonized" message is getting more and more clearer as what the Illuminati conspiracy theorists had said about her. 


For your information, Judas, or Judas Iscariot, is one of Jesus' 12 disciples in the Bible. What distinguished Judas from the other eleven disciples is Judas is the betrayer of Jesus that led Christ to be crucified. After knowing his own misdeed, Judas felt guilty after receiving the rewards he got and committed suicide (according to the Gospel of Matthew) by hanging on a tree. 


Now that you know the Biblical facts about Judas, can you tell why Lady Gaga still loves Judas so much? 


Look at the lyrics: 


I wanna love you, 
But something's pulling me away from you 
Jesus is my virtue, 
Judas is the demon I cling to 
I cling to 

I'm just a holy fool, oh baby he's so cruel 
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby 
I'm just a holy fool, oh baby he's so cruel 
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby 

Isn't that clear enough for you? It had a catchy trance-like tune, so it's better not to get hooked up with it. Looking at her other videos, specially Born This Way, will make you understand who this puppet is serving. 


Wanna learn more about the Illuminati issue in music? Visit http://vigilantcitizen.com/ and don't be too surprised about it. Mainstream music has lost their values in time, seriously. 


No comments: