Do Click Whenever There's Ads :)

Monday, May 17, 2010

Superbly Impressed (Nikkor 50mm f/1.8)

Currently blogging from Taylor's Lakeside Campus while awaiting for my closest companions (Diane, Kar Chun, Amirul, etc) to come for assignment discussion. 

Saving money for a future lens makes me open up for options on what lens I should get in the future. And again, my usual target lens, the Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 is still the best choice. 

Be assured that I'm currently a hobbyist in photography.  

Just managed to try out the lens from a friend and classmate of mine, and I found it very impressive. 

These were taken just recently when I helped out some coursemates on their IDM video presentation. 

Photobucket
First shot of the day using the lens. Quite overexposed as I was trying the aperture setting above f/3.5 (f/1.8). This is Aaron.

Photobucket
Imran the Hunter! xD During the videoshooting. We acted as noisy students in a class.

Photobucket
Camera focused on Kit (left). But somehow you can see how sharp the lens focus from the previous 2 pictures.

Thanks Laura for allowing me to try out the lens. Gosh, that is one impressive worthy lens for savvy photographers. :)

Photobucket

Will be getting it soon. Hopefully =)

3 comments:

aReaL said...

I Want I Too... Damn Cool

NooB said...

get it..
no regret..

Yekaterina said...

wow.. dam cool. where to buy? someone said rapidu.com is best place?