Do Click Whenever There's Ads :)

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Back in KL


And after 1 month in Tawau, I'm back to Sunway. Tomorrow's the first day of my second year degree period. I guess things will be challenging, specially when I choose to cook things by myself. 


Pic above: This is my first meal - rice with burger, scrambled eggs and sausage. Success, but I add too much pepper in it. 


Suddenly have no mood to blog after I come back here. Sigh. By the way, I will need to get a second camera as my Nikon D80 is unable to record videos. Most probably I'm thinking of getting something like a Sony NEX5 or a Canon G11


And I do had a hard time choosing a semi-professional type of camera. Camcorders? Sorry, I'm not so into camcorders so far. I want something that can multi-task perfectly under my budget. 


Image from Hypebeast.com.

Gosh! This is my best choice so far. My second recommendation to self is the Panasonic Lumix LX3. But then, rumours had been saying that the newer LX5 will be out within this period. I might need the camera in mid-August, where the video assignments for IDM will be in my schedule list. 

1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

canon 550D? =P

but doesnt fit into your budget.. i cant recommend much.. rarely take vids.. =)