Do Click Whenever There's Ads :)

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Edin Dzeko For Manchester City?


This is hilarious. Manchester City will be the new Real Madrid if such drastic moves continue on. While they had Balotelli, Tevez, Yaya Toure, David Silva, Roque Santa Cruz, and many other stars, Roberto Mancini still aims for 1 more key striker - Edin Dzeko of Wolfsburg. 


Funny though, Edin Dzeko is always my key target in Football Manager 2011 too. I tried bidding him for 2 seasons but then I cancelled my intentions as Robbie Keane and Jermain Defoe still serves my Tottenham team well. Now that Keane, Crouch and Defoe are almost retiring, I just reply on Luis Suarez. 


Back to the real game, I bet Man City has wasted too much money to invest for a better line-up. I mean, what's the use to have so many key players when you know that all of them tend to be self-centered for their own desires? 


The only good thing about it is, I can't wait to see Dzeko to play in the English Premier League.



No comments: