Do Click Whenever There's Ads :)

Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Chronicles of Week 10 (Part 1) - Of Burdens and A Sleepless Night

Sorry for not updating! 


Thank God this academic week is officially over. In fact, we'd been through a lot of hell. We'd managed to hand up our EC and POJ assignment within Monday and Tuesday respectively, and fighting around the clock against CRR and PR1 on the following 2 days. Of course, some of us didn't manage to submit in time. At least we'd done our friggin' works. 


That Tuesday night was the most stressful day of the week. Guess what? I bet 75% of us stayed overnight just to finish our PR1 assignment. Thank God I got some companions that night. I'd stayed with Bong, Thomas, Huei Ling, Pao and Diane to complete the report. 


And because of that interim report, I'd lost 2 kgs! Bong's place got a weighting meter and I'd tried it @ Tuesday night and Wednesday morning, just after I'd submitted the report to AssignIT. From 74 kgs to 72 kgs, lolx!!!! 


That midnight, I was even asked to be the photographer of one of Bong's housemates' birthday celebration during the report fiasco. I'm quite impressed with my flash skills :) 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89


Bong's housemates are all friendly people, and all of them are Sabahans too! Looks like I got more friends to speak Hakka with! xD  


The following day, Thursday, then became the happiest day of this week, as I got another Distinction in CRR. I don't feel disappointed, nor satisfied with the results. I just want to end this 1st semester with P.R.I.D.E, so that I can have more confidence for my 2nd semester. 


Some assorted portraits and group photos taken this week (mostly after the PR1 fiasco): 


P.S - Minh, I know these are casual pictures, but they are TOO casual to be modified into commercial-looking ones =.= and your AUTOFOCUS lahhh...some faces are blur, lol....but nvm. 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89
Bong, with some flash effect. Actually, I lowered the exposure to compensate with the sunlight from the window of the library. Then, for post production, I added a lil' bit of soft light linear gradient on the right. Sorry if it's noisy for you viewers. That happened during Monday evening after their group's PR discussion. 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89
Sunset scenery from my balcony at 7pm, signifying the embarking of the night of endurance in Tuesday. That sleepless night did challenged my physical and mental strength a LOT. 


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89
My usual group of friends + Minh (the photographer) and Jennifer who left the library. Taken during the fun Wednesday CRR meeting in the library

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89
Stivi :) as photographed by Minh with his signature portrait style.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89
Laili, pixelated with another Minh signature. I just realised that she's really as photogenic as Stivi 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89
Thursday noon, with another group of my companions in Group 2. 
From left: Minh, Connie, Mindy, Me, Huei Ling, Qer Xin, Bong, Yih Chien, Jerrica. 
Photographer: Thomas Sing 


Stay tuned for PART 2: The Journey Around KL. 

No comments: