Do Click Whenever There's Ads :)

Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Chronicles of Week 10 (Part 2) - The KL Escapade

It's not really an escapade lah. To me, it's just a Friday trip for a local overseas student (Yes, I'm from Borneo Island!) to go around the capital of Malaysia with his group of coursemates. And overall, we passed through KLCC, Pavilion, Lot 10, Lowyat, and Times Square.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Taylor's Leisure Commercial Square campus, how would ya like that? :) 

Woke up at 10.30 am that day and here, I bathed and changed my clothes straightaway to college for a fine dining. 4 of us went together for the dine :)

Guess who is my dining partner?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Stivi! But too bad this picture had some high exposure :(

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

The other 2 who were also fine dining with us. Jerrica and Bong. 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Me enjoying the water :)

The dishes of the day were lamb meat and custard bun. I would say that the food was delicious. :)

Meanwhile, outside the hospitality restaurant, there was an event going on.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

And I saw many people joining the audition for the 8TV channel. Well, the participants have to cooperate with his/her partner to "act" as real VJs in front of the camera on the platform at the left of the picture. And at the same time, I bumped into 2 of my coursemates who joined in the fun.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Careen Tan and JJ. Not really sure how well they did, but both of them looked awesome that day. 

After the fine dining, Bong, Jerrica and I went to the KTM and later on, the LRT to KLCC. Well, it took us almost an hour to reach there. But nevermind, the photography session was worth the wait, just that it sucks when it rained during the Petronas Twin Towers shootings. 

Wanna see the outcomes?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Jerrica! xD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

See? The weather gave a wrong timing.


Anyway, I like this picture.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Captured this when Bong, Jerrica and I went back into the shopping mall. While running, I saw these 2 adorable girls picking up leaves. Strange, why they do that? 


As we went in, we met the other group! We then walked around the mall, while I was finding my circular polarising filter. 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

From left, clockwise: Jerrica, Miki, Huei Ling, Bong, Thomas, Minh and his Signature dish. 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

From left: Jerrica, Miki, Huei Ling and Thomas.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89
Taken by Minh. A display set of Canon EOS units. The front one being the Canon EOS 500D. 


Speaking of the Canon DSLR cameras, There was a good promotion in that shop - You just need to pay RM 3700 for a Canon EOS 450D + 50-250mm IS lens + 1-3 years warranty. 


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89
And here, I bought the circular polarising filter. RM 120. There are more expensive and better ones. But I tend to save. 


The group split, with Miki, Huei Ling, Minh and Thomas remaining in KLCC, while Bong, Jerrica and I headed to Bkt. Bintang. We went through....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

PAVILION! 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89
with some camwhores :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Lowyat, and speaking about games, I'm currently waiting for Left 4 Dead 2 and CoD: Modern Warfare 2. I even saw a RM 1999 Canon EOS 1000D. Just my first time here. Nice place :) 


and last but not least. 


TIMES SQUARE


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

We went back at 10pm, feeling tired that day. I hope we can do that again for another time. :)



No comments: