Do Click Whenever There's Ads :)

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Mary and Ben's Wedding

* First wedding dinner photos xD It's not actually like studio/outdoor shooting larr :)


Venue: Mines Shopping Mall

Anyway, first and foremost, I would like to thank Mary and Ben for the invitations.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Anyway, about the couple:


Mary - I'd knew her for around 14 months already and she's my elder sister-in-Christ. As you can see, I'm the elder son in the family and I really need elder mentors to guide me in my life. Sometimes, you're moving ahead but you don't know where you're heading. Listening to her sharing in her shared group sometimes made me wondering about my future. Yet, I learned many stuffs from her. Like King Vun, our opinions may be a lil' different, but at least we can know each other better along the way.


Ben - When I first met him in shared group, I know that he had endured and learned a lot in the midst of scarcity. He owns a transport business that makes him travel a lot and he has to meet and negotiate with a variety of clients. Now that he will be a family man, I bet he is able to manage his new family stuffs.


Now, to the photos. (I managed to upload some of them due to some busy things...)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

No comments: