Do Click Whenever There's Ads :)

Friday, December 11, 2009

Mountain Hiking @ Lim Man Gui Hill Area

Fadhlan took me out for a mountain hiking trip in this area with Bazli and Angela. And they say that this area has the best view to take a photo of Tawau as a whole. Too bad the landscape is kinda hazy :( But at least I promised some good photos here.

I'm still tired from the hike, so let's just let the pictures do the talking this time. My stamina has been depleted over the years after the NS programme.

Half way to the mountain:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


My first successful Photomerged image xD  Secret: take 10 photos and merge them up xD


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Same background from 3 different angles :)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Bazli promoting the landscape :)



At the peak: 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
See I told ya, down there looks kinda hazy. :( My polarising filter is not good enough. 



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Yay, turun bukit (coming down the hill). It's kinda fun but tiring. I was exhausted, thirsty and hungry at the same time. 

Time to sleep! Good night :)

No comments: