Do Click Whenever There's Ads :)

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Piece of My Garden

When I first began to think about photoshooting my garden, I realised that it is getting more and more depleting as Grandma slowly abandons it. At least I captured the best of it.

Oh ya, some of the photos were dated back during the first days of being the DSLR's owner.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us





Oh ya, there's even a durian tree behind my house! But then, I was too lazy to walk around the garden just to find the perfect angle to shoot it. Can't risk either my life or my camera on the way as the durians can fall anytime.:)

Oh ya, looks like there will be 2 more days to one of my friends' birthday. Instead of just giving her an SMS like last year, I'll be putting a blog post. Stay tuned xD 


BlogMalaysia.com

No comments: