Do Click Whenever There's Ads :)

Friday, November 20, 2009

The Long Week Is Over | CoD: Modern Warfare 2

I'd submitted my last Assign IT soft copy at 4.37 p.m. Australian time and the final hard copy several minutes later. And that's the end of the misery! xD 

But today, to me, is not a happy day, because: 

1. Due to the fatigue, I am tired. 
2. Bong gave me the most humiliating pool game ever, with a thanks to Mei Fong who helped him shoot one of his balls in. =.= At least I learned something from him. He's good on judging where the cue ball lies after his shots. 
3. And during that freaking game, I hurt my waist. 
4. There were plans of watching 2012 and ice-skating, and they were cancelled? o.0 

and now...

My disc reader is such a haggard. It can't even transfer the COD: Modern Warfare 2 files properly. =.= 
__________________________________________________________________________________



Anyway, I'd finished the game in someone's desktop 2 nights ago. I really love the new guns of America, like the Bushmaster ACR (originally known as the Magpul Masada project) and the FN SCAR-H. Sooner or later, the M16A4 and the M4A1 carbine will be replaced by these new weapons. 

Why replace them? Discovery Channel said that the 5.56mm calibre does not have the impact though having precision. 

And this new version do have more guns. But, I guess the developers focused more on the bullpup rifles such as the Israeli TAR-21, FN F2000, Walther WA2000 sniper, Steyr AUG and the FAMAS. They even have riot shields in it!  

This Modern Warfare 2 is really far more better than the 1st one. But sometimes, I felt hard to the 2 playable characters who were killed by the antagonists - The CIA double agent and "Roach", especially when Roach and Ghost were brutally killed by Gen. Shepherd. 

My favourite characters? They're Captain "Soap" MacTavish and Captain Price, whom I thought had died in the last mission of MW1. 

"Soap" :)

Last but not least, I really love the Hans Zimmer soundtracks, especially the part when you control Pvt. Ramirez who defends America from the Russians. 

Till then :) 

No comments: