Do Click Whenever There's Ads :)

Thursday, November 26, 2009

In Tawau, At Last



2 days ago, after 4 months under the 1st UniSA degree course, I am finally BACK! Returning to Tawau is nice, but there are somehow stuffs that I don't like that overwhelms me, if you get what I mean. 

However, I won't be updating a lot since I'm at home. As you can see here, this picture is not labeled as this laptop doesn't have Photoshop for it. I'm not sure if I manage to bring in the installer.

Anyway, I have to pray hard that my Tawau photography project is still on. I don't want to be bounded by family environment alone. I hope I can do something that I want in this holidays, and not to be locked in a cage. 

The planning stages are still under commence, where should I start first?  





See you in 3 months time, Kuala Lumpur :)

No comments: