Do Click Whenever There's Ads :)

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Colour Temperature

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

White Balance 4500K

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

White balance 2200K

From my friend's balcony :) Just trying out the colour settings.


By just judging the quality of my recent photos here, you'll understand that everyone around me, including me myself, are all busy. 2 deadlines appear at the same day, while the other 2 follows by on Wednesday and Friday. After that, it's 2012 and a dinner together!


Speaking about colour acronym and temperatures, I really regret that I don't take serious attention during my high school Art Visual classes. It is because I really hate drawing. I simply draw as if I don't care how much I will score for that subject until Form 3, where I tried my best not to fail the subject. 


At least everything is over. I never know Arts Visual is useful by the time I have a camera, specially in terms of lighting and colours

No comments: