Do Click Whenever There's Ads :)

Friday, November 27, 2009

Koo Kien Keat- Tan Boon Heong, For The Win xD

3rd post of the day :) Nothing wrong. It just shows that how sien I am at home.



After watching today's Astro Supersports coverage on the China Masters Men's Doubles Finals, I feel I wanna comment about my favourite badminton pairs - Koo Kien Keat and Tan Boon Heong. 

I tell you, this pair never fail to amaze me, even if they lose in a match. Because their playing style not only create humours occasionally whenever they tackle their opponents by changing pace, they are really good thrillers. Sometimes, they just bring you into intense heat while they themselves are under pressure. For example, that final match vs the Korean pair Jun Jae Sung- Lee Yong Dae. Even when they knew that the Koreans won the match point, they still gained 4 more points before the opponents won. Too bad they lost 21-19.


And they have been impressing me without fail ever since the 2006 Thomas Cup. They never disappointed me even if they lose. I enjoy watching them playing. 


Shine for Malaysia! xD





No comments: