Do Click Whenever There's Ads :)

Saturday, November 28, 2009

This Holidays is Screwed

Lord, please let them know that I'm trying to find my identity as I will be ready to enter the society within 2 years. Speak to them so that they can understand what I feel, as I cannot find the right words to argue for my rights to be myself and how I want to live my life. Bless us, Lord. Let them understand me. 


In Christ's name I pray, Amen.



Oh ya, my chances to go to Sydney is likely to be cancelled. But, it's alright, I still got chance to join in the CNY reunion. Too bad Yen Ching has to celebrate hers in West Malaysia. I understand the reason why we are unable to go (I won't share it here), but what makes me frustrated is we missed 2 opportunities to go there already. WTH.

My photography project, meanwhile, though under sketches of plannings, is already been affected by the crisis. I don't want to spend my holidays 100% at home. I don't want to live such a lifeless holiday. Please larr, let me get connected with my companions and the outside world more often. Please don't spoil me and drain my profound identity away.

Damn, I felt du lan.

No comments: