Do Click Whenever There's Ads :)

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Google Nexus One


"Sorry, the Nexus One phone is not available in your country".

Aww....hopefully it won't be another iPhone fiasco, where the Apple phone was officially released in Malaysia one year after it's main release at the rest of the world. 


Looks like iPhone is going to face another giant contender. From the beginning, Apple had faced challenges from Nokia, Samsung and LG as they released cheaper touch phones for people who can't afford the more expensive iPhone. 


Google has revolutionized the Internet lifestyle a lot. Now that they begin investing in phones, do you think the mobile world will change? 


I'm still satisfied with my Samsung Corby. I no need an iPhone as I feel that I have it edi, haha....

No comments: