Do Click Whenever There's Ads :)

Monday, August 3, 2009

"Business" As Usual


Now is definitely now. It's time to return to business.

And the days will be busier than ever, for this is the first week of our UNISA Bachelor of Arts programme. It's going to be a week of new friends and new situations to face, plus new lecturers and expectations to be satisfied.

It all began with me waking up around 7 am, and once again I was almost late to the 1st class- Public Relations 1, by Mr. Benjamin Loh, one of my Foundation lecturers who taught me Introduction To Mass Commmunication". To be honest, Mr. Ben had improved in his lecturing style, and I prefer listening to his PR course rather than his Intro To Mass Comm lectures. Well, sir, if you're reading this, would this give me more credits in your assignments? :) haha....I hope you will.

After half an hour, I went on with Amirul, Imran and 2 of "Amilia"'s friends for Nasi Lemak breakfast before proceeding to the Principles of Journalism class. Well, I felt sorry for Mr. Chandra for getting into the toilet during the beginning of the class, because of cirit-birit lah. What I'm only worried of his class is the 15% quiz, and gosh! We must read newspapers everyday!

Class ended after a 2nd PR lecture and a team-building event. It reminded me of the first time I was in the college, when I first met Kai Chin, Qer Xin, Cheryl Bainon in a group. This time, I met 4 girls - Diane (who first asked me about DSLR cameras, will be glad to share with you what I'd learned so far), Stivy (I hope I pronounced your name well) and Fida from Indonesia, and Pao Suen, a typical church girl. She's looks like one because I felt that church girls have their own fashion and style, and they all look pretty as they dressed politely and fancy. JQ also like that, haha. That's a compliment.

TECHNICAL PROBLEM: I CANT UPLOAD MY WHOLE PICS SO FAR, BECAUSE MY CAMERA BATTERY DIED, WILL BE UPLOADING THEM SOON....

CAN I EDIT TOMORROW? I WANNA ORGANIZE MYSELF BEFORE I CAN EDIT THEM WELL, OKAY? PROMISE: NO PROCRASTINATIONS....:)


To the new coursemates, allow me to introduce myself briefly:

I am Victor and I'm 20 years old this year. I was born in the morning of March 18, 1989, and that's a Saturday. Journalism is my majoring subject, but my ambitions vary - To be a photo journalist, editor, professional photographer like my uncle or a lecturer.

Visit excalade89.multiply.com for my previous posts.

It's nice to know you and do keep on visiting my blog on a daily basis. Treat me kindly and I will do the same to you.

No comments: