Do Click Whenever There's Ads :)

Friday, August 14, 2009

One Thing To Review On Your Life

If you are bounded by too many rules, then tell me, WHAT'S LIFE?

From a moderate level, it's a good thing to have unspoken rules in a society/community/group. That is to ensure welfare among the members, etc.

But, what if there are too many rules to follow? You can't do this, you can't do that.

I have a life to live. I have my own rights to choose. I have my own will to move on, as long I have a life purpose to pursue.

I know you treat me well. But, it's time for me to leave the cage. I want to be more independent.

And I want to learn as much as I can within this 3 years of tertiary education, OUTSIDE AND INSIDE THE LECTURE HALL.

You and I have different philosophies, different viewpoints, and different mindsets about life. But please, for heaven's sake, allow me to find an identity/status for my future. Because I will be taking care of you during your retirement days.

And that will affect your future.

No comments: