Do Click Whenever There's Ads :)

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Shifted From Multiply: Concept and Formats


This isn't my first post in Blogger, as I did wrote out a post in one abandoned blog. Yet, there are so many unfamiliar stuffs going on here.

Anyhow, welcome to my new blog.

The reasons why I switched from Multiply.com to Blogger ar
e various:

1. I joined Multiply.com in 2006 when I was fascinated with the free MP3 downloads which were available in others' blog during those times. Now that the feature is disabled due to copyright issues, and the complicating stuffs in Multiply, I decided to leave the site.

2. Some of my friends complained that they can't see what
I'm typing in Multiply. That seemed weird. Some said they need to sign in just to see what I'm writing. And I know it's frustrating for them, and so I decided to take a swap.

3. I can no longer resize the picture in Multiply whenever I post stuffs related to my developing photography skills. I'm currently not a professional yet and will improve for the coming future.

4. Most of my friends are in Blogger. So, why not comform to them?

5. Multiply.com sucks. It's restrictive.

Concept

The name "Stand With Giants" (standwithgiants89.blogspot.com) is actually from the idea of one of Sir Isaac Newton's quotes.

"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."

I'm finding the right words to shorten the quote concept, and the URL name choosen is the best choice so far.

Your.World.Pixelated meanwhile is for the recent photo
label that I had designed via Photoshop for my photos. Somehow the first version of it is still in PNG format. Will be producing multiple versions of it and you will be seeing them in my future photo post.

Forgive me, still learning how to use Photoshop.

Have a lot of stuffs to do later - Shifting some of my blog posts here and giving a new blogskin parrallel to what I want.


No comments: