1. I forgot to calibrate ISO. It was too high for a mode at night (ISO 3200). And that explained the digital noises in the photos.
2. Through those trials and errors, I just learned the art of colour editing via Photoshop.
3. Flash + White Balance = Colour flaws.
4. Light exposure. :(
Sorry if I disappointed all of you :) But at least I know what I'd learned from this "mistake".
SWINE FLU MANIA
I received this message from this week's sermon:
We are living in the midst of a pandemic of Influenza A (H1N1). The situation is getting worse. It was initially thought as non lethal but the huge number of Influenza A(H1N1) related deaths do paint a different picture. Though we are advised not to be panicky, we need to take extra precaution to reduce the possibility of contacting such virus.
- Handshaking at the ministry of Sharing Peace may not be neccessary at this period.
- Members who have cough or cold and flu-like symptoms are encouraged to stay at home and to avoid attending church for that Sunday.
- dispose tissue papers properly after used.
We need to be good stewarts of God. There's a 2 prong action we all should take:
1. We should avoid catching the H1N1 virus ourselves.
2. We should not help spread H1N1.
Therefore we must keep to the personal hygiene expectation.
Gosh! Even the church issued such orders? Nothing weird actually - it began in New Zealand a few months ago.
Recently, a Hospitality student was tested H1N1 positive and his classmates were quarantined.
And more recently, the Malaysian H1N1 death toll had reached 18 (The Star Online).
Even Prime Minister, Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak commented that swine flu is a deadly threat.
Many people whom I knew had fever and some other flu symptoms, but thank God they recovered.
But, in case you had them, URGENTLY find youself a clinic for checkup. Even the slightest fever could be your death sentence in the future. Therefore, beware.
When will this madness be gone? You may think 18 sounds little - but what will happen if the number's still growing? When will the count ends?