Do Click Whenever There's Ads :)

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dinner With Jessie @ KLIA McDonalds + Friends

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

It's been a while I'd never seen her. The last information I heard from her was she went to United Kingdom to pursue her tertiary studies. She will be leaving in around 10 hours time from now. The last time I physically saw her was during the last days of SPM, 10 December 2006, when we were discussing before the Biology paper began. 


Jessie Lo is her name. A great friend whom I'd knew since Form 3. 


I recently met her with a group of friends, Silviana, Colbert, Lucas, and Chin Ket Chun. However, Lucas and I decided to went back to our hostels, while Silviana, Chin and Colbert stayed with Jessie in her Concorde Inn room until the next morning. Jess will be leaving for Heathrow International Airport at 10 am. 


I did took a close-up photo in her room. :) P.S - I respect privacy. 
  
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Overall, the room is just average. Concorde Inn is expensive just because it is located 5 minutes from the airport itself. Even Mariner Hotel of Labuan had better rooms than this one. 


You want to see how's the room in the hotel? Go find out by yourself. :) If I post the room's photos, I would face 2 things. I might get sued, or my friends will kutuk me. 


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89


Anyway, this event taught me a new way on traveling to the airport the CHEAP way. How? Well, from Suriamas, you take the KTM from Setia Jaya station to KL Sentral. It's just a friggin' RM 1.30. And next, take a RM 10 Airport Coach bus fare to KLIA. Total cost: RM 11.30 only to KLIA, instead of the RM 70 taxi fare. Cool! 


But be warned, you only use this style IF and ONLY IF you're not in a hurry. 


And since it's 1 am now as I'm kinda sleepy, let the rest of my assorted photos  describe our day in McDonalds :) Chin Ket Chun was camera shy, now that explains why he isn't in my cam. He did posed in Colbert's, though =.=


The good thing is, by the way, is I'd tried posting some nice, unedited photos :) Many advised me not to Photoshop my photos for corrections. Yeah, but I prefer post production photos. 


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Actually, we didn't take much photos as Lucas and I were anxious of going back to our own respective rooms, while Colbert, Silviana and Ket Chun stayed for the night with Jessie. 


Thanks Silviana for the invitation and good luck Jessie for the first class honours that you're aiming for, I hope I can see you next year again :) 


P.S - Colbert did taught me some camera tips at the same time. Thanks :)

No comments: