Do Click Whenever There's Ads :)

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hibernating Mode

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89
Courtesy of Fang Yee's guitar :)

Just as I'd expected, I begin hibernating. I slept at 12 am and woke up at 11 at the next morning. How cool is that? :) 


Gave up installing Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended. CS3 version still rocks! 


P.S - Today was my first time visiting Berjaya Times Square. Food there is really nice! xD 


Anyway, visit this >blog post<. This is Roy Chiew's photoblog post on Tawau. I really really want to do something like that when I'm back at Tawau this November. Are you guys home that time? Please, I need people to accompany me to do the same. Janji you guys bring your camera together, regardless Digi cam or DSLR. The more the merrier :) 

Vic, for the love of God, PLEASSSSEEEEEE begin your CRR 2nd assignment! ~.~

No comments: