Do Click Whenever There's Ads :)

Monday, September 7, 2009

This Blog's Layout Is Still Currently 50% Done

First and foremost, I would like to say, I'm very impressed with the FCC picture xD


I'll be planning to do the same thing again when I'm back to Tawau. So, St. Patrick's Church and House of Prayer, be prepared to be facelifted xD lol....


Right, I'd finally figured out how to post larger pictures to my blog through Imageshack. Next, is to focus on how to transform this page into a better looking photoblog


which means I must post and edit better photos...


Anyway, back to my assignments. 


Meanwhile, have a safe journey back to Tawau, Yen Ching. Feel and appreciate the taste of home before you return here for your very new and challenging semester in KBU.  

1 comment:

excalade89 said...

Sorry for the deletes, Jan. Thanks for the comments u gave here.

Somehow I don't understand what you commented here, mind if you retype here in English? That would be helpful, thank you.