Do Click Whenever There's Ads :)

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Leisure Commercial Square (LCS) Campus

I hope you guys are satisfied with the finishing touches of the photos. I'd filtered out many scenery shots already. I wish I have a bipolar filter for a better blue sky effect.... :(


Anyway, this is where I study :) Too bad, next year we will be shifting to somewhere around the Puchong toll. 


P.S - I don't really edit them heavily. I'm sorry if these don't inspire you much. 
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By excalade89

Who on Earth is standing in that scenery? =.= 


Anyway, these photos were taken this afternoon while I was awaiting for my friend's car in college. I felt so sien after having lunch and returning the PR1 reference books in the library. Hope you guys like them :) Do comment so that I can improve more CONSTRUCTIVELY, kay? 

No comments: